they say it's a virtue, but I'm pretty much over it & just going to say it's OVER-RATED! ha ha
I hated to put this on here for fear of sounding like a big ol' whiney butt, but this is part of the journey so I'm documenting it. *STOMP* ha ha
We've been told "this week" for several weeks now & I'm pretty frustrated. We're still waiting to close on our construction loan. We can't do a single thing until this is finalized.
While we've tried to make the most of this interim by gathering bids, clearing & mowing the land (I'll add a few extra photos a little later) & trying really hard to be patient. Right now, I'm just not feelin' the love. We *NEED* to be finished/moved in by the end of December in order to take advantage of that $8000 tax credit for new homeowners. I'm just feeling like we're now 2 months behind schedule.
Ok, fine, rant over, I'll go get some dishes done while I hope & dream of a brand new kitchen WITH A DISHWASHER! *smiles*
While I'm doing that, leave me a little feedback love & tell me what you love about your kitchen or wish you had in your kitchen.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
*stomp* I agree with you, patience is overrated. Kitchen things...would love a water spigot over a GAS burning stove. I love how I have glass on four of my cabinet doors, behind two is my baking supplies, I can see into the acrylic containers thru the doors to see if I'm good on flour, sugar, brown sugar, cocoa, etc. I love how I can 'see' out to the backyard over my kitchen sink (thru the den of course). I love my under the cabinet lights so at night or early morning, you don't have the GLARE of the kitchen lights. I love my can lights in the ceiling. I'd do without KitchenAid appliances...every one of my KitchenAid appliance broke down at one time or other since we moved in the house, some more than once. Love the under the cabinet CD player. One day, I'd like a TV.
ReplyDeleteMel, this is the cutest, funnest blog ever! You are so entertaining and hilarious...I can't wait to follow along your every move as this gorgeous house takes shape. What fun it will be for your family to look back and see each step along the way.
ReplyDeleteHow did I miss the announcement of this clever blog. I read down through all of it and laughed and giggled. You are so funny and this journey is going to be fun! Love to you--
ReplyDelete